Etiquetas

2012 (1) abandono (1) abrazo (2) aburren (1)

domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Pretty Girls bore me (Las chicas bonitas me aburren)

Para el que entienda inglés o haga un esfuerzo...


Oh Pretty girls with blonde or brown hair
and a very beatiful fine face
they look like a madonna
oh pretty, you need to know
you bore me and that's all

Walking for the street
with your silky hair, top and a minidress
you want to be adored,
you want every boy look and say:
I want to be with her,
but I will not fall, you bore me
and I don't care how you dress

Come on, let's talk
but not of mtv, fashion or a stupid joke
let's talk about something interesting
like literature, good music or about life of both
I'm not asking for much
Can you follow me?
No? Oh crap, I supposed
for those things
pretty girls bore me

In the end of the day
In your head I'm a idiot man
you used to be desired
met a boy that not interested only in your body and face
I also like a inteligent, original mind
That not common in a man?
Oh pretty you are wrong and don't be like a girl of a T.V Show.
Is so pathetic,
and that's the reason why pretty girls really bore me

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh... maybe you are creating a rule here. =)
    Nice post... It is good for me to practice my English

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank Vilo, That kind of girl really exist and really bore me XD. But is good that I bore they too X)

    ResponderEliminar